1. I like to make cakes and candy but I can't eat sugar.
2. My eye twitches.
3. I have to constantly pop my ears because my jaw sockets are worn out and it affects the preasure in my ears.
4. I have a four foot bubble, I don't want anyone to come closer than that, I hate to be touched in any way shape or form. This has caused a problem with 2 of my kids, Izzy and Emma both like the feel on skin.
5. I have a shoe and jewelry fettish.
6. I hate to eat in front of people.
7. My headaches come in handy some nights.(Kevin's suggestion)
I tag... Alish, Donna, Jenny, and anyone that hasn't had this tag.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Nice...headaches! :)
Yes, I agree nice headaches haven't we all had one of those? Yes you're quirky but that's what makes you so loveable!
I learned some things about you Heidi. Kelsey
I didn't know that you don;t like to be touched. I will be sure to keep my distance!
Thanks for coming to Matts sealing. I know it meant alot to him and Jamie. By the way, can one of your cakes be transported?
Jenny
Jenny, I'm not sure how far I could transport a cake, I've gone as far as Ferron and it faired just fine, as far as shipping a cake goes I'm sure it can be done I would just have to look into how I would have to do it.
Well I will keep in touch with you about that. I was wondering if you would make me one for Danny's Birthday. We always try and do a little birthday party for him because we are all around during the holidays. I know exactly what I would want. He loves the utes. I would like to see how the BYU Utah game turns out. If the cougars win I think it would be fun to do a cake centered around that. If the Utes win then I guess we could come up with something! HA! HA! What do you think? What would you charge for a fun birthday cake like this?
Post a Comment