
Emma has found a new friend down at my mom's house, it's the neighbors male kitten and it loves Emma. Anytime she is at my mom's she stands on the porch and yells "white baby!" as loud as she can and the cat comes running as fast as it can. Here is a video of their favorite past time together, keep in mind when you watch it that they have sat like this for hours. Enjoy!
oops! the video was to big to load--so look at the pictures instead. she sits and bounces the kitten for a half hour at a time. It never loses it's patience.




10 comments:
I take it yous still can't get the video to load huh!
I do not see a link, or a video. Huh? So, I see your Esme? Same as me!! Let me know when the earrings get here. Thanks!
Oh, just kidding. Im Alice. On another one I took I was here, oh well...
I thought I sent you an invite to my blog, but I guess I was wrong. If you email me, I can send you one. nesloeilatan@gmail.com Sorry about that!
I'm an Esme too!
yes the cat is unbelievable! I'm glad baby was found so Emma could love him.
I decided yesterday how you know when a two year old is doing something they shouldn't. While Emma is holding baby (or doing anything else) she talks incessently. When she's doing something she shouldn't she never says a word!
the previous post was by Kelley, I had logged onto Heidi's page to post the pictures and forgot to sign out before posting! Oops, my bad!
that is so sweet. I love seeing kids love animals!
So cute. That is amazing that the cat will let her hold it like that.
Hey Heidi,
I have set my bolg to private. If you want to send me an e-mail I will send you an invite.
timandjen@cableone.net
Post a Comment