Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin!


Today was Kevin's 31st birthday.  We spent most of the day watching conference.  Then we went up to my mom's house and had birthday waffles.  When Kevin came we put a candle in a stack of waffles and sang him happy birthday.  After that we headed out to Dennis and Donna's house and visited with them and Brit and Eric and their family.  It was really nice to visit with family. 
We finished off the night with our traditional trip to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's house.  Then we came home and I put the kids to bed, talked to Kevin for a few minutes and then he went to work a graveyard shift.
I am so glad that my husband is who he is.  He is very loyal, and he is very defensive of our kids and of me.  I am grateful that he is so willing to work so hard and so long in order for me to stay home with our girls.  I love his quirky sense of humor, even though sometimes I'm not really sure he's joking.  I also love his smile, he has a beautiful smile, and always has. 
Happy Birthday Kevin.  I love you.

For Kevin's birthday we went up to the BYU vs USU game on Friday.  It was a very fun trip.  If you'd like to read a little about it you can visit my Cake Crumbs site the post is the Sunday Funnies/Spooks one.

4 comments:

Nat said...

31?! That is soooo old! Oh wait. Clint is 32. Oh well. 31 is still old! Happy birthday!

kelley said...

happy birthday to Kevin, thanks for spending the day with us.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kevin. I didn't know he was only a year younger than me. I can't believe we are in the 30's era! Oh my!

Anonymous said...

31...what a baby!